Compact furnace bodies designed specifically for the efficient melting of non ferrous and precious metals using all standard types of conductive or non conductive crucible.
Crucible induction furnaces
Compact furnace bodies designed specifically for the efficient melting of non ferrous and precious metals, these furnace bodies can easily be connected to all brands and specification of inverter system.
Built for the most demanding of applications, the Mag-Melt “C” Crucible drop coil furnace body has a fabricated steel construction which utilises air cooled shunt gap technology to minimize magnetic field emissions.
Fussy water manifolds have been designed out leaving the interior of the body uncluttered, additionally the pneumatic coil lift system is mounted internal within the body eliminating the need for expensive trenches or pits.
Clever use of refractory materials has allowed the removal of most combustible insulation materials within the furnace which reduces the potential for ground fault problems associated with charred or burnt insulators.
Coil and shunt backing materials are a thing of the past and the need for, mica, insulation tubes and top hat washers are greatly reduced.
Repair of the Mag-Melt “C” furnace is simple, a damaged coil to be removed in minutes by removing a few bolts and the power lead connections.
Mag-melt “C” furnaces meet current EMF standards and come with an EU certificate of incorporation.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Magnetically screened with shunt gap technology.
- Premium grade Pneumatic cylinders.
- Premium grade roller lift bearings.
- Low resistance water cooled copper induction coil .
- Accepts all types of crucible.
- Integral spill tray to prevent metal loss.
- High grade refractory pedestal.
- Floor standing, no pit required.
Optional extra items
- Lip fume extraction ring.
- Lift and swing Lid.
- Inert gas cover.
- Custom designs for special applications.
- Interchangeable coils.
- Bale out style.
- Lift out style.
- Bottom pour for atomizing or other special applications.